Launched in August 2013, the master plan for Bidadari draws inspiration from rich heritage and unique topography and landscape. Having the vision of “A Community in a Garden”, the estate is developed into a tranquil urban oasis, where residents can relax and connect with family and friends in a garden-like setting. The Key Features of Master Plan for Bidadari are
- A 10 hectares Bidadari Park with a lake that will form the new green lung for the estate.
- Six distinctive neighbourhoods, each with unique identities through the use of varied building forms that respond to the different characteristics of Bidadari.
- Public spaces for community gathering and events within a garden-like setting.
- A Market Square incorporating a mixed commercial and residential cluster, together with commercial and social communal facilities pavilions to serve the needs of residents.
- A pedestrianised Upper Aljunied Road transformed into a Heritage Walk with mature trees and which captures memories of Bidadari’s heritage.
- A seamless pedestrian and cycling network to make travelling within Bidadari more pleasant and convenient.
The plans for Bidadari are progressively take shape. From Sunday, 14 January 2018, three new roads in Bidadari estate will be partially opened to serve the upcoming developments in the estate. The new roads are Bidadari Park Drive, Alkaff Crescent and Woodleigh Link. Among the three new roads, Bidadari Park Drive road is a major road that will serve as the main transportation spine of Bidadari. It will eventually traverse the full length of the new estate, from Bartley Road to Upper Serangoon Road, serving residents throughout the estate.
Running alongside Bidadari Park Drive is Bidadari Greenway, which extends from the northern to the southern end of the estate. Featuring lush greenery, the 1.6km-long Bidadari Greenway will form a “green spine” connecting the housing developments to the Bidadari Park. It will be lined with rest spots, commercial and social communal facilities, creating opportunities for more community interaction. Pedestrian and cycling paths running through the greenway will also enable residents to walk and cycle seamlessly in the estate.
With several upcoming enhancements to the Bidadari estate, future residents of The Tre Ver can expect a better quality of life living in the vicinity.
Book An Appointment to view The Tre Ver ShowFlat & get VVIP Discounts (Limited Time), Direct Developer Price, & Hardcopy E-Brochure. Guaranteed with Best Price Possible.
Fill up the form on the right and get a copy of The Tre Ver Price, E-Brochure, and Latest Updates!
Strictly no spam policy.